Deriv is a global online trading brokerage with more than 20 years of experience. The broker offers a free demo account that allows you to test the features of the broker risk-free. The Deriv demo account has the same conditions as a Deriv real account.
This article will show you how to easily open a Deriv demo account in less than 2 minutes.
|🔍 Broker's Name
|Deriv Formely (Binary.com)
|📅 Year Founded
|⚖ Regulating Authorities
|MFSA, LFSA, VFSC and BVIFSC
|🎮 Demo Account
|☪ Islamic Accounts (Swap-free)
|🏋️♂️ Maximum Leverage
|💳 Deposit & Withdrawal Options
|Bank wire transfer –Credit/debit cards – E-wallets – Skrill, Neteller, PaySafe, Fasapay, WebMoney, Cryptocurrency, Payment agents, Dp2p
|📱 Platform Types
|DMT5, DTrader, DBot, Deriv X, Deriv Go, Deriv cTrader, Deriv EZ
|💻 OS Compatibility
|Mac, Windows, Linux, Web, Mobile Android, iPhone, iPad.
|📈 Tradable assets offered
|Forex, Stock indices, Synthetic indices, Commodities
|🗣 Customer Support Languages
|11 different languages
|🗣 Customer Service Hours
|🚀Open an account
|👉 Click Here
How To Open Deriv Demo Account: Step By Step
Follow these steps to create a Deriv demo account.
1. Visit the official Deriv website.
You will get to the sign up page. Click on ‘Create Free Demo Account‘ at the bottom.
2. You will be taken to the Deriv sign up page. Enter a working email address, read and accept the terms and conditions
Click on ‘Create Demo Account‘ once you are done. You can also choose to sign up for a Deriv demo account using Google, Facebook or your Apple Id.
3. Deriv will send you a link to confirm your email. Click on the link to verify your email address You will be redirected to a new window to help you finalise creating your Deriv demo account.
4. Enter the name of your country, select a password for your trading account and click on the ‘start trading’ button.
You will now have completed the Deriv demo account sign-up process. Your account will have $ 10,000 in virtual funds that you can play around with.
Deriv Demo Account MT5
The Deriv demo account you created in the step above can be used to trade binary options on Deriv but it cannot be used to trade synthetic indices on MT5.
To do that you will need to create a Deriv demo account on mt5. Follow the steps below to create a synthetic indices mt5 demo account.
1. Start by doing Deriv demo account login into the Deriv demo account you created previously. Simply go to the Deriv log in page and enter your email and password. You will then be taken to your Deriv account dashboard.
2. Click on ”Traders Hub”, then on the ”Real/ Demo” toggle, then on the ”CFD” tab.
3. Click on ”Get” next to the Derived Demo account option. Create a password for the Deriv demo MT5 synthetic indices account. This is the password that you use when you want to do Deriv demo account login mt5.
You will now see the account listed with your login ID. You will also get an email with your login ID that you will use to log in to the Deriv demo mt5 synthetic indices account.
4. After creating your Deriv demo account for mt5 you will be prompted to transfer funds from your main Deriv account to your DMT5 demo synthetic indices account. Transfer as much as you want from your $ 10,000 demo balance. The transferred funds will allow you to trade on the demo mt5 synthetic indices account.
5. Download the Deriv mt5 platform. To do this you must click on the demo synthetic indices account as shown below.
You will then be taken to a page with links to the Deriv Metatrader 5 application for various systems like Android, Windows, iOS etc. at the bottom of the page. Download the one you want to use.
5. After downloading and installing your Deriv MT5 you can then log in to your demo mt5 trading account. Click on Settings> Use existing account.
You will need to enter the following details to add a Deriv real account on mt5.
Broker: Deriv Limited
Login: Enter the account ID for your Demo Synthetic indices account.
If you are not sure where to find this look at the last part of step 3 above. Make sure you type these correctly during the Deriv demo mt5 login process because if you make mistakes you will not be able to connect to your demo dmt5 account.
You can read these instructions on how to connect your Deriv demo account to mt5.
Advantages Of The Deriv Demo Account
- The Deriv demo account is identical to the real version. This means that you will get to experience exactly how it would be if you were trading a real account.
- Signing up for the Deriv demo account is free and fast. There are also no charges for using the account.
- The Deriv demo account allows you to learn about trading the markets without any risk
- It is easy to migrate from the Deriv demo account to the live one.
Disadvantages Of The Deriv Demo Account
- There is no emotional involvement when you trade with a demo account
- The equity in a demo account may not match the equity you will be able to deposit when you want to trade a live account.
- You cannot withdraw profits made on a Deriv demo account
You can open a Deriv demo account for the different account types offered by Deriv. Read a review of the Deriv account types here.
Frequently Asked Questions On The Deriv Demo Account
Login to your Deriv account and click on the dropdown menu beside the $ 10,000 virtual money balance. Then click on ‘Demo' and navigate to the option to add a demo synthetic indices account.
You can use your Deriv demo account for as long as you want. There is no time limit.
Yes, you can upgrade your Deriv demo account to a live account at any time. To do this, simply click on the “Upgrade to Live Account” button in your Deriv MT5 platform.
Yes, Deriv has a demo account and you can open one by clicking here and entering your email address.