- Log in to your Deriv account & click on Cashier> Deposit
- Choose the method you want to use to deposit into Deriv account. You can learn more about the different deposit methods below.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and the required details for your preferred deposit method. These can be card details, e-wallet account details, cryptocurrency wallet addresses etc. Once you are done click on ‘Deposit Now‘
- You will get a success notification and email confirming your deposit.
What Are The Deriv Deposit Methods Available?
Depositing funds to Deriv can be done in different ways. Let's look at these ways in-depth below
1. Deriv Deposit methods: E-Wallets
The minimum amount you can deposit into Deriv account using e-wallets is 5 of your account's base currency (USD/AUD/EUR/GBP). This makes it convenient as you can deposit even a small amount.
2. Deriv Deposit methods: Credit/Debit Cards
You can use Credit or Debit cards to deposit into your Deriv account. You can deposit your funds from Deriv using base currencies like USD, AUD, EUR, and GBP. Deriv supports transactions through your VISA, VISA electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Diners Club International, and JCB.
3. Deriv Deposit methods: Bank Wire Transfers
Deriv allows you to quickly deposit into your account through bank transfers.
4. Deriv Deposit methods: Cryptocurrencies
Deriv is an innovative broker and it supports deposits using the following cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, Tether, Ethereum, or Litecoin.
5. Deriv Deposit methods: Payment Agents
Deriv payment agents enable Deriv traders to deposit and withdraw using locally available payment methods which are not supported on the main Deriv website. The locally available payment methods include cash, mobile money and local bank transfers.
You can read this in-depth guide on payment agents for more information.
6. Deriv Deposit methods: Deriv Peer-to-Peer (DP2P)
Deriv peer-to-peer (DP2P) is another innovative method introduced by Deriv to make it easy for their clients to deposit into Deriv account. DP2P allows traders to exchange Deriv credits for local payment methods not available on the Deriv website.
Learn more about DP2P deposits here.
Frequently Asked Questions On Deriv Deposits
Why does my credit card deposit keep getting declined?
This usually happens to clients who are depositing with Deriv for the first time using their credit card. Please ask your bank to authorise transactions with Deriv. Your bank may have blocked deposits to forex brokers.
Can I deposit on Deriv using Bitcoin?
Yes, you can deposit on Deriv using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.