Deriv.com is a trusted online broker that has been around for over 20 years. The broker offers a wide variety of trading instruments like forex, cryptocurrencies, stocks and their unique synthetic indices. This article will show you how to withdraw from Deriv account.
Deriv has made the withdrawal process as easy as opening a synthetic indices account.
How To Withdraw From Deriv Account: Step-By-Step
- Log in to your Deriv account & click on Cashier> Withdrawal
- After clicking on the ‘withdrawal‘ button, you will receive an email where you will need to verify the request you have put on deriv.com.
- Open the confirmation email and click on the verification link. You will be redirected to the Deriv cashier page and you can continue the Deriv withdrawal process.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from the Deriv account and choose the method you want to use to withdraw from Deriv account. You can learn more about the available Deriv withdrawal methods below.
- Enter the details of your preferred withdrawal method e.g credit card details, bank account details, e-wallet details or cryptocurrency wallet details
- Confirm the withdrawal request and you will receive an email telling you that the request has been received. It will also mention the processing time.
- Once the withdrawal process is done, you will get an email alert.
- Your Deriv withdrawal request will have been successfully done, and the amount will reflect in your preferred withdrawal method.
What Are The Deriv Withdrawal Methods Available?
Deriv is focused on serving the needs of its clients conveniently. As a result, the broker has made a wide variety of methods available to traders who want to withdraw from Deriv account. There are up to six different withdrawal methods. These methods are explained in depth below.
1. Deriv Withdrawal methods: E-Wallets
The minimum amount you can withdraw from Deriv account using e-wallets is 5 of your account's base currency (USD/AUD/EUR/GBP). This makes it convenient as you can withdraw even a small amount.
2. Deriv Withdrawal methods: Credit/Debit Cards
You can use Credit or Debit cards to withdraw from Deriv account. You can withdraw your funds from Deriv using base currencies like USD, AUD, EUR, and GBP. Deriv supports transactions through your VISA, VISA electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Diners Club International, and JCB.
3. Deriv Withdrawal methods: Bank Wire Transfers
You can easily withdraw funds from Deriv to bank account. Simply enter your bank account details and submit. You can upload a bank statement for verification purposes. After verification, Deriv will initiate a fund transfer into your bank account.
4. Deriv Withdrawal methods: Cryptocurrencies
You can withdraw from Deriv account using the following cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, Tether, Ethereum, or Litecoin.
5. Deriv Withdrawal methods: Payment Agents
This is one of the most creative withdrawal methods ever provided by forex brokers. Deriv understands that some of its traders live in countries where the above withdrawal methods are not easily accessible.
As a result, the broker made it possible for some of its traders to become payment agents who can initiate deposits and withdrawals for clients in their countries.
Deriv payment agents enable Deriv traders to deposit and withdraw using locally available payment methods which are not supported on the main Deriv website.
You can read this in-depth guide on payment agents for more information.
6. Deriv Withdrawal methods: Deriv Peer-to-Peer (DP2P)
Deriv peer-to-peer (DP2P) is another innovative method introduced by Deriv to make it easy for their clients to withdraw from Deriv account. DP2P allows traders to exchange Deriv credits for local payment methods not available on the Deriv website. You can easily withdraw your Deriv profits by exchanging with another trader in a very short time.
Learn more about DP2P withdrawals here.
How to Withdraw from Deriv mt5
To withdraw from Deriv mt5 account you first have to move the funds from your MT5 account to your main Deriv real account. It is not possible to withdraw directly from MT5 to your preferred withdrawal method. Follow the steps below to withdraw from your MT5 synthetic indices account to your main Deriv account.
- Log in to your Deriv account and click on Cashier> Transfer
- You will see the option to transfer funds between your Deriv accounts. Choose the DMT5 account to withdraw from it. Enter the amount you want to withdraw and confirm the transfer.
- The funds will then be withdrawn from your mt5 account to your main Deriv account.
- You can then proceed to withdraw the funds from your Deriv account to your preferred withdrawal method using the steps outlined in the section above.
You can also withdraw from your Deriv X account using the steps above. Simply choose your Deriv X account in the ‘From‘ field in step 2 above.
What Is The Deriv Minimum Withdrawal
The minimum amount that you can withdraw from Deriv account depends on the withdrawal method you are using. See the breakdown below.
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Withdrawal Amount|
|e-wallets||$5 of the base currency|
|Credits/ Debit cards||$10|
|Bank Wire Transfers||$500|
|Cryptocurrencies||Bitcoin 0.0022, Ethereum 0.013, Litecoin 0.085,
USD Coin & Tether 25
What Is The Deriv Withdrawal Limit?
Various limits are in place when you want to withdraw from Deriv account. These limits differ depending on the withdrawal method you would have chosen.
|Withdrawal Method||Maximum Withdrawal Amount (limit)|
|Credits/ Debit cards||$10 000|
|Bank Wire Transfers||$10 000|
How Long Does It Take to Withdraw from Deriv Account?
Deriv processes withdrawal requests within one business day (Monday to Friday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm GMT+8) unless stated otherwise. For online bank transfers, Deriv may take one working day. It is the maximum it takes to initiate your fund withdrawal. However, the time involved in receiving funds depends upon the payment method you choose.
You can have an idea about the time involved in withdrawing money from Deriv with the help of this table.
Withdrawal processing time
The time involved in receiving funds
Online bank transfers
1 working day
3-4 working days
Credit or Debit cards
1 working day
Up to 24 hours
1 working day
Instantly after the request gets processed
Subject to internal check
Instantly after the request gets processed
Deriv P2P & Payment Agents
A maximum of 1 hour
Withdrawing via payment agents or dp2p can take even as little as ten minutes. This is because you do not have to submit a withdrawal request to Deriv, you simply find a peer or agent who is ready to pay you.
Deriv Withdrawal Without Verification
You can withdraw up to $10 000 before verifying your Deriv account. This makes it very convenient to trade and withdraw from Deriv. If you reach that limit you will have to submit your verification documents before you make another withdrawal.
However, you will not be able to withdraw via DP2P before you verify your account. You will also not be able to sign up for the lucrative Deriv affiliate program.
What Are The Fees Charged To Withdraw From Deriv Account?
Deriv does not charge any withdrawal fees from its users. Withdrawals at Deriv are free of any charge
Common Deriv Withdrawal Problems
These are the common problems that you may face when you want to withdraw from Deriv account.
1. Expiry of the withdrawal link
The withdrawal link you get when you initiate the withdrawal process is only valid for a short time. If you don't click it before expiry it will stop working and you will not be able to proceed with your withdrawal.
To fix this simply request a new Deriv withdrawal verification link and click on it immediately. Your withdrawal should proceed smoothly from that point.
2. Deriv Withdrawal Limit Reached
You will reach your Deriv withdrawal limit if you withdraw up to $10 000 without verifying your Deriv account. You will not be able to make another withdrawal until you verify your Deriv account.
Simply verify the account by uploading your identity and proof of residence documents. After account verification, your limits will be lifted and you can proceed to withdraw without any challenges.
3. Unable to Withdraw Via DP2P
You cannot withdraw via dp2p before you verify your account. This is done to improve the security of the platform. You can solve the challenge of not being able to withdraw via dp2p by simply verifying your account.
5. Unable to Withdraw Via Deriv Payment agents
You may get a message saying that your account is not allowed to withdraw via payment agents. You can correct this by simply login into your account and contacting Deriv support via live chat. They will then enable your account for withdrawals via payment agents.
6. Cashier is Locked
Your cashier may be locked for a variety of reasons. Get in touch with Deriv support via live chat and they will be able to unlock your cashier so that you can withdraw.
Frequently Asked Questions On How To Withdraw From Deriv Account
How can I lift my Deriv withdrawal limits?
Deriv withdrawal limits can easily be lifted by verifying your identity and address. To see your current withdrawal limits, please go to Settings>Security and Safety> Account Limits. Your Deriv withdrawal limits will be lifted for life once you verify your Deriv account.
Does Deriv process withdrawals during weekends?
No Deriv does not process withdrawals during weekends. Any request made during the weekend to withdraw from Deriv account will be processed on Monday. However, you can withdraw via payment agents or DP2P even during weekends as these two methods are functional 24/7.